The V-Stile is designed to provide your site with made to measure access control that fits your site no matter how big or small. There are a number of options available.
Connect – The compact case system is designed to be placed in your site office and used as a clocking in system. It comes complete with V-Stile software.
Turnstile – The stand alone turnstile is designed to be built in to your existing site perimeter. It can be used as a low cost solution or deployed as part of a larger system and the V-Stile software. All turnstiles are available with V-Stile software.
Module – A self-contained plug and play module that contains a turnstile and readers in a secure pod. It comes complete with V-Stile software. Larger pods with multiple turnstiles are also available for larger sites.
- Plug and play system for easy one-day installation
- Choice of access options - swipe card and biometric fingerprint reader.
- Cloud based software allows for reports to access from anywhere in the world.
- CSCS integrated software allows for easy registration of staff to system through their CSCS cards details
- Aids in meeting BREEAM criteria and monitor compliance.
- Multiple sites can be integrated in to one system allowing for reporting across the company, not limited to individual sites.
The V-Stile software allows for reports to be created for a number of different uses.
Payday – compatible with over 60 payrolls systems the V-Stile allows for simple, up to date payrolls submissions to be made therefore saving time and increasing accuracy
Scheduling – the tools within the V-Stile software are designed to help with project planning, scheduling deliveries and maintaining staffing levels.
Reports – The integrated report writer can produce regular, bespoke, report and email them to selected staff members. Report can also be created on demand e.g. Fire roll call.
Watch the video
An overview of the V-Stile biometric turnstile