The V-360 CCTV Tower is a market leader in rapidly deployed CCTV. It combines 7m of military grade metal work with the very latest technology and been designed as a frontline security solution.
During a live incident an intruder will be engaged by one our operators who will firstly issue a live audio challenge and then, if needed, request a police priority response from the emergency services.
- The robust, impenetrable casing securely houses powers units, DVRs and all the components that make our tower a stand alone solution.
- On top of the 7m tower there is a High Definition PTZ camera that comes with inbuilt infra-red to allow HD quality footage day and night.
- The on-board battery packs ensure that the tower continues to function in the event of a power cut. Our new V-cube can power the V-360 tower for up to 21 days; a cost effective alternative to a generator.
- The wireless system uses 4G technology to transfer data allowing faster transmission to our ACS registered monitoring partners and emergency services during a live incident.
- The V-360 tower is a mobile unit and can therefore be repositioned as your build develops. Free quarterly re-deployments are included in all contracts.
- The V-360 system is smartphone enabled allowing for remote viewing and monitoring by our Clients, from anywhere in the world.
- V360 systems are regularly tested by the in-house intrusion team throughout the duration of a deployment.
Watch the video
An overview of the V-360 CCTV Tower