The V-Fire fire evacuation system is designed with construction projects in mind. It is simple to install and can be easily moved about your site as the build progresses.
- The wireless system allows the control panel, detectors and sounders to be installed anywhere on site without cable runs getting in the way of the developing build
- Fully monitored so should there be an alarm activation during non-working hours the monitoring station will raise the alarm and call your local fire and rescue service.
- Up to 480 units can be linked up on a single system allowing for coverage of the largest of sites.
- Configure your own V-Fire system with individual unit options include fire alarm call points, first aid alert points, heat detectors, as well as smoke alarms and sounders
- The V-Fire software allows full access and control of the system from a compatible device.
First Responder Trolleys
- Fire alarm for complete site wide evacuation
- Extinguisher cabinet protects misuse, damage and weather elements
- Tamper pins, designed for cabinet latches, eliminates weekly inspection of extinguishers
- Minimises the risk of extinguishers being used without notifying the site
- Fire plan displayed to aid escape and show routes to assembly area
- Corporate branding available
- Emergency spill control centre
- Sealed cabinet with anti-tamper pins
- Keep spill control products in good condition and ready to use
- Cabinet fill (spill absorbents) can be customised to specific requirements
- Oil, maintenance or chemical spill absorbents available
- Smarten up the image of your site
- Clearly defined first aid centre, for any accidents on site
- First aid alert alarm (nurse call) connects to the Wireless Alarm System and notifies first aider immediately of an accident
- Sealed cabinet can be wired to alarm to notify site when accessed or tampered with
- Any activation of first aid alert will be logged on the alarm panel
- Easy accessible eye wash station, for fast response
- First aid signage, highlighting emergency procedures and names of the first aiders on site
- Space in cabinet for automated external defibrillator
Watch the video
An overview of the V-Fire evacuation system